Set in the exclusive 21 Wapping Lane development, this spacious two bedroom first floor apartment boasts sleek, contemporary interiors and a large private balcony.
- Stunning development iconically shaped as a cruise liner
- Secure underground parking available by negotiation
- Brand new high specification finish throughout
- Beautiful views of the historic Wapping Canal and docks
- Luxurious entrance with landscaped water gardens
- Resident's facilities hydrotherapy pool, gym, spa and cinema
- 24 hour concierge, CCTV security, reception with library
- Adjacent to the peaceful and pleasant Wapping Woods
Park Vista Tower is located in charming Wapping, ideally situated between Canary Wharf and the City and in close proximity to the River Thames and picturesque St Katharine Docks. There are a selection of local shops, cafés and restaurants nearby.
Wapping locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing coffee house with such good coffee and lunchtime food. Great smoothies too!
The Captain Kidd
Serving organic beer to sip on a sunny London day and affording a garden directly overlooking the Thames. Many a pirate fantasy has been regaled in this public house.
Pollyanna Training Theatre
Wonderful performance and arts activities for children.
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- £750 per annum (2015)
- Service charge:
- £4285 per annum (2015)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,995 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,093 (101 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wapping between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2222