A fantastic two bedroom first floor flat offering beautifully presented living space with a large reception room and a contemporary kitchen, further benefiting from a garage and views over beautiful communal garden.
- Superb development near to East Putney tube station
- Generously sized first floor flat with private entrance
- Lovely reception room with space to dine
- Stylish fitted kitchen adjoining reception room
- Two great sized bedrooms
- Modern white suite bathroom and separate WC
- Wonderful communal gardens and private garage
- Presented in great condition offering ample fitted storage
Viewfield Road is ideally located close a wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants in Putney and Southfields, and is also within easy reach of King George's Park.
West Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
A country-style pub with a beer garden that is lovely for an evening drink in summer, or get cosy inside during winter.
UK Star Nails
I love this nail bar! Their prices are very good and they always do a really good job. You may have to wait to be seen, but it's worth it...
East Putney station
- Lease expires:
- Aug 2980
- Ground rent:
- No ground rent
- Service charge:
- £627.81 per quarter (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £674 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 757 (70 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000