The Westbourne House development features a luxurious selection of two bedroom elite apartments, each designed to the highest standard throughout.
- Stunning collection of two bedroom apartments
- Award winning architectural firm Stiff and Trevillion
- 24-hour concierge, underground parking, outdoor areas
- Beautiful bespoke, solid oak herringbone flooring
- Italian kitchens with Miele and Siemens appliances
- Comfort cooling provided to reception areas and bedrooms
- Siedle video entry phone for secure access
- Stylish bathrooms with polished Cipollino Apuano marble
The exclusive Westbourne House development has been created by the award winning architectural firm Stiff and Trevillion to showcase outstanding design. This exclusive selection of twenty luxurious apartments combine high-specification fittings with beautifully presented interior décor. The development offers fabulous on-site facilities including outdoor space, 24-hour concierge, secure underground parking and CCTV.
Enviably located in the desirable Westbourne Grove area with the sought-after Notting Hill Gate, Kensington and Holland Park just moments away.
Westbourne Grove locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great Italian deli on Shirland Road.
Beach Blanket Babylon
Great outdoor space for a couple of cocktails and lovely food in the crypt restaurant.
The Bridge House
Classic pub food using fresh ingredients and a cosy atmosphere. The building is shared with the Canal Cafe Theatre, so pop upstairs for some fantastic acting!
Royal Oak station
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020