A fabulous two bedroom lower ground floor maisonette benefiting from bright, neutral modern décor throughout, spacious accommodation and a huge south-facing garden with decked dining area.
- Fantastic period conversion
- Reception room with French doors to decking and garden
- Master bedroom with bay window and fitted wardrobes
- Second spacious bedroom with French doors into garden
- Bright contemporary kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer
- Modern bathroom with heated towel rail
- Welcoming hallway with built-in storage and wood flooring
- South-facing 70' mature garden with lawn and borders
The house is well located within easy reach of the centre of Wimbledon which offers a comprehensive range of shops, restaurants and other amenities with Leopold Road a stone's throw away. The nearest rail links are Wimbledon Park (District Line).
Wimbledon Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
New Wimbledon Theatre
Bringing West End shows to the heart of Wimbledon since Edwardian times, as well as new and experimental productions.
The Dog & Fox
One of the busiest pubs in Wimbledon, hosting a hotel, a pub and a restaurant, which does a fabulous Sunday roast.
The Old Frizzle
The best halloumi skewers and cocktails! The whole place is surrounded by fairy lights and has live bands on at the weekend.
Wimbledon Park station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £1200 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,378 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 781 (72 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900