Enviably located in the heart of Wimbledon Village, this stunning four bedroom coach house is beautifully arranged and offers generous accommodation, including a wonderful kitchen leading to a secluded garden.
- Fabulous mid-terrace house arranged over four floors
- Impressive reception room with lovely high ceilings
- Spacious fitted kitchen boasting ample dining space
- Light and airy master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Three further excellent bedrooms
- Family shower room and guest cloakroom
- Fantastic garden with summer house and gravel driveway
- Period features throughout including stable door to kitchen
Located in a desirable area the property is within easy reach of the comprehensive range of shops, bars and restaurants of Wimbledon, while the green open spaces of Wimbledon Common are close by.
Wimbledon Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Dog & Fox
One of the busiest pubs in Wimbledon, hosting a hotel, a pub and a restaurant, which does a fabulous Sunday roast.
Rose & Crown
This traditional pub in Wimbledon Village serves a great Sunday roast. There's a lovely beer garden too, which is great for drinks in the summer.
A beautiful building that I highly recommend anyone to go and take a look!
Dundonald Road station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,054 (190 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900