A beautifully presented four bedroom town house with a stylish kitchen opening out to a gorgeous garden, also benefiting from off-street parking and a great location close to the River Wandle.
- Fabulous house arranged over three floors
- Generous reception room bathed in natural light
- Contemporary kitchen with ample space for dining
- Four spacious bedrooms, two with en suite bathrooms
- Modern shower room and useful fitted storage throughout
- Manicured garden laid to lawn and with patio area
- Paved driveway for off-street parking
- Presented to a very high standard throughout
The house is located in a peaceful residential area just off Haydons Road within easy reach of the shops and restaurants of central Wimbledon.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Much better than your average high street chicken shop! You must visit this place...
The Old Frizzle
The best halloumi skewers and cocktails! The whole place is surrounded by fairy lights and has live bands on at the weekend.
Awesome Lebanese food at a good price. I would recommend a £6 lunch box deal, but make sure you order a little in advance.
Haydons Road station
Colliers Wood station
South Wimbledon station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,991 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,393 (129 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900