A stunning two bedroom penthouse apartment offering stylish accommodation and an expansive roof terrace with amazing views situated within a wonderful development with concierge and off-street parking.
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Spacious reception room with doors opening onto terrace
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Second good-sized bedroom
- Roof terrace with amazing views
- Wonderful secure develpoment
Bromyard Avenue is conveniently located for the shops, bars and amenities that can be found in Shepherd's Bush Green, while Shepherd's Bush Underground Station is also within close proximity.
Acton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ginger Pig
A superb butchers with top quality meat and amazing roast dinner sandwiches!
Putt in the Park
A really fun course for all ages and only £8pp.
A family run café that even has a loyalty offer of buy 8 breakfasts and get 1 free! An extremely friendly father and son team who make you feel welcome in the local area.
Acton Central station
East Acton station
Acton Main Line station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,930 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 651 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.