Ideally located close to the amenities in Acton and The Vale, this fantastic two bedroom house is situated in a quiet residential area and offers spacious accommodation and a private 29' garden at the rear.
- Spacious two bedroom house located in a residential road
- Generous double reception room leading to garden
- Sizeable master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern bathroom complete with corner bath
- Close to a range of local amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Gloucester Road is just moments from the shops, bars and restaurants on Acton High Street and The Vale, with the open spaces of Acton Park close by and for the motorist there is access to the A40 and M4 for travel to and from central London.
Acton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Putt in the Park
A really fun course for all ages and only £8pp.
The Station House
A little gem located in the heart of Acton in Poet's Corner and a lovely place to go for a bite to eat - great selection of food and very tasty. The Sunday lunch is AMAZING! Really nice paved garden out front with lots of plants and they let dogs in too!
Jackson & Rye
Great food and a continental feel, as well as outside seating on Chiswick High Road.
Acton Central station
South Acton station
Acton Town station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,760 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,088 (101 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000