Set on the third floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room with private balcony and two generously-sized double bedrooms.
- Stylish two bedroom flat set on the third floor
- Large open-plan reception room
- Delightful private balcony
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two generously-sized double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Sleek bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Ideally located close to the shops, bars and restaurants
Plummers Row is only moments away from the shops, bars and wide variety of restaurants of Aldgate, Whitechapel and Spitalfields, charming Wapping and St Katharine's Dock are close by while the financial heart of the City is also to hand.
Aldgate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great brunch menu on a Saturday and the service is excellent. The full English and the anchovy butter is a nice touch.
Pure heaven for chocolate lovers! Handmade chocolates in a vast variety of flavours.
Finsbury Avenue Square Market
Every other Tuesday there is a wonderful artisan market with everything from cheese and wine stalls, haggis toasties and Japanese food, to the more standard but delicious cakes, cookies and doughnuts!
Aldgate East station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,463 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 743 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414