This spacious and naturally bright two bedroom apartment is well arranged in a well maintained period conversion and features two balconies, a neutral décor and wood floor.
- Charming, bright and spacious two bedroom apartment
- Set within a well maintained period conversion
- Fantastic reception room with space to dine
- Well appointed kitchen
- Well arranged on the third floor
- Two good sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Close to amenities and transport links
Gloucester Terrace is ideally located for Hyde Park and the restaurants, shops and bars of Queensway and Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex while Notting Hill and the West End are also within easy reach.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Early morning runs are not too painful with sights like this!
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
Stunning views at sunset in London's back garden....
Lancaster Gate station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 707 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.