Set within a secure purpose-built development this spacious two bedroom top-floor flat offers a large bright reception room, two good-sized double bedrooms and a private balcony.
- Spacious two bedroom second floor flat
- Set within a secure purpose built development
- Large bright reception room
- Well-proportioned master bedroom
- Good-sized second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Lovely private balcony
- Expansive communal garden
Lushington Road is conveniently located for the amenities and transport links of Beckenham Hill which boasts superb links into central London.
Beckenham Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fee & Brown
There is truly only one place to go in Beckenham. That's Fee & Brown for coffee, coffee, coffee!
Old fashioned sweets and American candy in abundance!
One of my favourite spots in Beckenham! A bar and restaurant with rustic, trendy interiors.
Beckenham Hill station
Lower Sydenham station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,662 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,072 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 556 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Beckenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6262