An attractive one bedroom ground floor flat presented in great condition, with open-plan living space and a large bedroom that opens up onto communal gardens.
- Reception room with dining space
- Semi-open-plan kitchen with white unit and electric hob
- Hallway and bathroom storage cupboards
- Airy bedroom with fitted wardrobes and French doors
- White suite bathroom
- Communal grounds surrounding the building
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
With an enviable location moments from Beckenham town centre the property makes use of National Rail and Tramlink connections from Beckenham Junction station, and to the South, Kelsey Park and The Beck river.
Beckenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Love 'A' Slice
Cheesecakes, cream cakes and milkshakes - heaven for those with a sweet tooth!
Lovely little Italian restaurant with wood fire cooked pizzas! Also accept Tastecards in the week, which is a great bargain!
Old fashioned sweets and American candy in abundance!
Beckenham Junction station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,524 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,239 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 464 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.