An outstanding three bedroom duplex flat situated in a prestigious Belgravia location and with a phenomenal roof garden which offers unmatched views over Belgravia. Perfect for entertaining.
- Immaculately presented property on the famous Eaton Place
- Laid out over three floors
- Phenomenal roof terrace with unbeatable views over Belgravia
- Open plan reception-dining room
- Dual aspect with plenty of natural light inside
- Generously sized double bedroom with en-suite
- Modern kitchen with fitted appliances
Eaton Place is a prestigious Belgravia address well located for many fashionable shops, bars and restaurants along King's Road with Knightsbridge and the green open spaces of Hyde Park also within close proximity.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
The Pantechnicon Rooms
There's a shortage of good dog-friendly restaurants in London, however Pantechnicon absolutely nails it. It is certainly the best Sunday roast in town.
Hyde Park Corner station
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,801 (167 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000