Offering an expanse of lateral space, this exceptional five bedroom luxury apartment is arranged on the fifth floor and offers a private balcony, double reception, two kitchens and en suite bathrooms.
- Double size reception with space to dine and balcony
- Master suite with walk in wardrobe and en suite bathroom
- Four additional double size bedrooms
- Two kitchens and ample storage with fitted wardrobes
- Presented in excellent condition with fireplace
- Lift access and on site concierge
- Expansive lateral space with secure access
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Cadogan Place is ideally located for some of London's best shopping with Sloane Street a moments walk away. The closest transport links are available via Knightsbridge Underground Station.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
The Pantechnicon Rooms
There's a shortage of good dog-friendly restaurants in London, however Pantechnicon absolutely nails it. It is certainly the best Sunday roast in town.
Café and restaurant with live music.
Hyde Park Corner station
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £18,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,953 (181 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000