Situated within a modern riverside development, this stylish three bedroom duplex apartment boasts an open-plan reception room/kitchen with floor-to-ceiling windows and great views across London.
- Set within a stylish riverside development
- Striking three bedroom duplex apartment
- Open plan living space with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Stunning views of London
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes
- Three chic washrooms, two en suite
- Modern fixtures and fittings installed throughout
- Two gorgeous balconies
Shad Thames is ideally located close to local shops and amenities while all transport links to the City and the West End are within easy reach.
Bermondsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Captain Kidd
Serving organic beer to sip on a sunny London day and affording a garden directly overlooking the Thames. Many a pirate fantasy has been regaled in this public house.
A special occasion place - beautifully prepared food and stunning views.
The Folly at Monument is like a Secret Garden! Perfect for weekend brunches, lazy lunches or catch ups after work - whatever the occasion, the Folly can do it!
London Bridge station
Tower Hill station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,413 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,836 (170 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6500