A completely refurbished one bedroom first floor flat that is stylishly presented and benefits from an open-plan kitchen and a good location close to the City.
- Fantastic one bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Benefits from modern interiors throughout
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen with dining space
- Features well presented generous bedroom
- Sought-after location close to King's Cross
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Cromer Street is situated close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Euston Road and Barnard Park is also nearby and provides a peaceful retreat from London life.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Zetter Townhouse
Amazing cocktails - especially the Twinkles recommended by the waiter - impressive service, great atmosphere and a quirky, eccentric interior.
Just down the road from Sadler's Wells Theatre, this exceptional gastro pub is packed before a show - and rightly so.
My Old Dutch
The best place for pancakes on Shrove Tuesday - or any day of the year for that matter!
St. Pancras station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 311 (28 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900