Spaciously arranged over five floors, this stunning five bedroom house is beautifully presented throughout and boasts a modern kitchen leading to a south-facing garden, and generous sized bedrooms - three with en suite.
- Stunning five bedroom house arranged over five floors
- Beautifully presented throughout with neutral décor
- Five generous sized bedrooms, three with en-suite
- Lovely South facing garden and a private patio
- Two bright and spacious reception room
- Contemporary kitchen with space to dine
- Ample storage space throughout and utility room
- Close to a wealth of amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Sterndale Road offers easy access to the wide range of shops and restaurants found in Hammersmith and Shepherds Bush while High Street Kensington and Holland Park are only moments away.
Brook Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An intimate setting with exceptionally accommodating staff and a diverse menu.
The Sindercombe Social
Perfect for after work drinks or a bite to eat before a gig at the O2 empire, theres a laid back vibe and they have a DJ at the weekends.
The best place for bikes and accessories in Shepherd's Bush.
Goldhawk Road station
Kensington (Olympia) station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,698 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,537 (235 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shepherds Bush
020 8963 5151