Peacefully located on a sought-after private road, this substantial five bedroom house is presented in excellent condition with a stunning garden and gated driveway.
- A beautifully light and airy five bedroom house
- Quietly situated on a sought-after private road
- Three spacious reception rooms
- A large contemporary kitchen with fitted appliances
- A lovely master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- A superb private rear garden
- Benefits from a gated driveway
Boughton Hall Avenue is located in the attractive village of Send close to the further amenities of Ripley and within easy reach of Guildford and Woking.
Burntcommon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Anchor on the River Wey between Pyrford Village and Wisley Gardens. Great place to sit in the summer, if you can get a table that is!
A fantastic hangout in Woking Park.
The best gym in Woking! Racquets, gym, pool - it has everything!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,742 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,859 (265 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 43 44 45