Situated in a gated development with a concierge and a communal swimming pool, this exceptionally spacious three bedroom flat offers luxurious interiors and far-reaching views over the River Thames.
- Situated in a prestigious gated Riverside development
- Generously proportioned three bedroom flat
- Three bedrooms with en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Large reception room with dining area and River views
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Luxurious interior throughout
- Superb location in Canary Wharf
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Moments from the shops, bars and restaurants in Canary Wharf while the Thames Pathway is also close for River walks.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Museum of London Docklands
The Museum of London Docklands is set within a nineteenth century sugar, rum and coffee warehouse! It tells visitors all about the history of London Docklands and trade with the rest of the world.
Canada Square Park
Whether it's a music event, car exhibition or watching a top sporting match on one of the big screens, sit back and grab a drink in the heart of Canary Wharf.
If you're cooking up a seafood dinner, this is the place to go to pick up high-quality and reasonably priced fish - way better than the supermarket.
Canary Wharf (DLR) station
West India Quay station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,494 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,887 (175 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777