Situated in a gated development with a concierge and a communal swimming pool, this exceptionally spacious three bedroom flat offers luxurious interiors and far-reaching views over the River Thames.
- Situated in a prestigious gated Riverside development
- Generously proportioned three bedroom flat
- Three bedrooms with en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Large reception room with dining area and River views
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Luxurious interior throughout
- Superb location in Canary Wharf
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Moments from the shops, bars and restaurants in Canary Wharf while the Thames Pathway is also close for River walks.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best steak house and part of an upmarket chain. Sumptuous décor, delicious cocktails and perfectly cooked steak that you can choose from a board carried by the waiter.
One Canada Square
A lovely place for elegant drinks and dinner or after-work drinks. Food served throughout the day and with a range of deals too.
A cracking little Chinese restaurant on a random street, tucked away amongst a number of residential blocks. Great food and it's always full. Good prices too and if you can't be bothered to leave the house, they deliver!
Canary Wharf (DLR) station
West India Quay station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,494 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,887 (175 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.