A stunning three bedroom penthouse apartment ideally located moments from Canary Wharf and boasting a contemporary interior with a sizeable terrace with marina views.
- Stylish three bedroom flat arranged on the fifth floor
- Benefits from off-street parking and on site porter
- Superb reception room with ample space to dine
- Offers contemporary fitted kitchen with appliances
- Bright master bedroom with en suite jacuzzi bathroom
- Two additional well presented bedrooms
- Boasts balcony with views over the marina
Boardwalk Place is fashionably located within walking distance of the many elite shops, bars and restaurants of Canary Wharf and West India Quay.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This is a first class restaurant and bar. Where else can you hear jazz, blues and amazing tribute acts every night of the week without travelling to the West End?!
Up at the O2
A really good day out scaling the roof of the O2. Once at the top you can see across East London and you are directly in the flight path for City Airport, with the chance to take some good pictures of the landscape!
Take in the Canary Wharf skyline while having dim sum from this floating Chinese restaurant.
All Saints station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,995 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,384 (128 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777