A stunning three bedroom penthouse apartment ideally located moments from Canary Wharf and boasting a contemporary interior with a sizeable terrace with marina views.
- Stylish three bedroom flat arranged on the fifth floor
- Benefits from off-street parking and on site porter
- Superb reception room with ample space to dine
- Offers contemporary fitted kitchen with appliances
- Bright master bedroom with en suite jacuzzi bathroom
- Two additional well presented bedrooms
- Boasts balcony with views over the marina
Boardwalk Place is fashionably located within walking distance of the many elite shops, bars and restaurants of Canary Wharf and West India Quay.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Not just a terminal for Crossrail, but a mecca for restaurants and shopping. There is also a lovely relaxing winter garden.
Amazing Turkish pastries and much more! It's the perfect spot for breakfast or lunch, with lovely views as well.
Terrace Bar at Wahaca
Mouthwatering Mexican market food in the centre of Canary Wharf. In addition to the restaurant, there's also a pop-up in Canada Square so you can devour a burrito and enjoy the sunshine in the park! Try the frijoles & tortilla and salted caramel ice cream - you won't regret it!
All Saints station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,995 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,384 (128 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777