This beautiful two bedroom penthouse flat (with off-street parking and porters office) offers a fantastic living space with large reception room opening onto a private wraparound balcony.
- Secure modern development with porter services
- Bright and spacious interiors with high ceilings
- Stylish reception room with dual aspect windows
- Separate modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further good sized double bedroom
- Private wraparound terrace with breath taking views
- Allocated parking space
Bogart Court is located in a peaceful residential development neighbouring the amenities of Canary Wharf and benefits from being within a close proximity to various Docklands Light Rail stations including Westferry which is a short walk away.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing Turkish pastries and much more! It's the perfect spot for breakfast or lunch, with lovely views as well.
A great gastropub on Narrow Street in Limehouse with fabulous food and a lovely atmosphere. The terrace has superb views of the Thames and you can go for a stroll around picturesque Limehouse Basin afterwards to walk off all the calories consumed!
One Canada Square
A lovely place for elegant drinks and dinner or after-work drinks. Food served throughout the day and with a range of deals too.
West India Quay station
Canary Wharf (DLR) station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,580 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,463 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 813 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.