Superbly situated in a luxury development next to the Thames, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers excellent living space with a private balcony, one en suite bathroom and secure underground parking.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom luxury flat
- Situated within a stylish riverside development
- Bright reception room with stunning River views
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated fixtures and fittings
- Two bedrooms, one with balcony and en suite
- 40” Samsung 3D TV and surround sound system
- Fully tiled shower room and fantastic en suite bathroom
- Concierge, communal gardens, filtered water on tap
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Belgrave Court is well served by the many shops, restaurants and dock-side bars of Canary Wharf and West India Quay. Local transport links include Heron Quay Station (DLR) and Canary Wharf Station (DLR and Jubilee Line).
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great place to go if you are a fan of contemporary Japanese cuisine. Try the "Beef tataki" with smoked cheese, chives and soy roasted almonds - it's amazing and they also offer a very wide selection of premium sake.
The best steak house and part of an upmarket chain. Sumptuous décor, delicious cocktails and perfectly cooked steak that you can choose from a board carried by the waiter.
If you're cooking up a seafood dinner, this is the place to go to pick up high-quality and reasonably priced fish - way better than the supermarket.
Canary Wharf (DLR) station
West India Quay station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,462 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,078 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 885 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777