Set within a prestigious riverside development, this fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat boasts modern and stylish interior with gorgeous reception room, great communal facilities and off-street parking.
- Wonderful one bedroom ground floor flat
- Superb riverside location with great views
- Bright and ample reception room with space to dine
- Modern semi open-plan kitchen
- Good-sized double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Contemporary bathroom and practical storage cupboard
- Lovely patio and communal garden
- Secure, allocated off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Vanguard Building is a secure gated development with porter and great communal facilities including gym, jacuzzi and sauna, located just moments from amenities offered in the area.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Shades of Green
In The Quarterdeck, just along Westferry Road, Shades of Green is owned by Bob who is a great bloke. He loves a chat about football and in fact, if you look closely through the right hand window, you can see him in action snipping away!
The Cineworld at West India Quay is moments from bars and restaurants, so grab a drink and food before and after the showings.
Burger & Lobster
Amazing burger and lobster at very reasonable prices!
Heron Quays station
South Quay station
Canary Wharf station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,247 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 646 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777