Benefitting from excellent views across the river towards the O2 arena, this stylish two bedroom apartment also boasts from a bright and spacious interior.
- Stylish development with concierge, gym and pool facilities
- Fifth floor apartment with excellent views
- Open plan reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further good sized double bedroom and family bathroom
- Private balcony overlooking the gardens and the river
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located on the sought-after New Providence Development, this property benefits from a picturesque riverside location with a close proximity to the wealth of amenities found in Canary Wharf. For transport further into the City, Blackwall DLR is nearby.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Terrace Bar at Wahaca
Mouthwatering Mexican market food in the centre of Canary Wharf. In addition to the restaurant, there's also a pop-up in Canada Square so you can devour a burrito and enjoy the sunshine in the park! Try the frijoles & tortilla and salted caramel ice cream - you won't regret it!
The Breakfast Club
Delicious breakfasts throughout the day. An excellent place to meet up with friends at the weekend.
Amazing views of Canary Wharf and great for evening cocktails on the 48th floor of Pan Peninsula - a stunning place that will impress someone on a first date! The Pornstar Martinis are amazing too!
East India station
All Saints station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,240 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,801 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 907 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777