Desirably situated in a luxury dock-side development, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts a stylish interior with a high-specification finish and contemporary appeal.
- Great one bedroom flat on the twenty-second floor
- Interior finish of a fantastic standard
- High specification fixtures and fittings
- Generously proportioned reception room
- Impressive view through floor-to-ceiling windows
- Smart open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stylish and modern bathroom
- Concierge services provided
West India Quay enjoys a continental café style scene with an exclusive selection of bars and restaurants as well as the nearby cinema and shops of the Canary Wharf Complex. Local transport links include West India Quay (DLR) and Canary Wharf (underground.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Canary Wharf shopping
Shop 'til you drop in the two underground shopping malls. Indulge in high-end brands and boutiques and spend that hard-earned cash in style.
The Cineworld at West India Quay is moments from bars and restaurants, so grab a drink and food before and after the showings.
Canada Square Park
Whether it's a music event, car exhibition or watching a top sporting match on one of the big screens, sit back and grab a drink in the heart of Canary Wharf.
West India Quay station
Canary Wharf (DLR) station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,240 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,729 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 628 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777