This stunning four bedroom four bathroom detached house has been recently refurbished throughout to a superb standard and offers an ample living and entertaining space.
- Marvellous four bedroom detached house
- Substantial reception room with separate dining room
- Brand new and fully-equipped eat-in kitchen
- Four spacious bedrooms, all woth brand new en-suites
- Two ample garages
- Very large rear garden and in and out drive with parking
- Prime road in Cheam
- Excellent school catchment
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is set within a quiet residential street surrounded by a selection of leafy parks and excellent choice of local schools.
Cheam locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The finest contemporary Bangladeshi and Indian food.
A popular local grill house if you're after a meat feast!
Taste of Bengal
Indian restaurant with a traditional vibe.
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,671 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,982 (184 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sutton
020 3829 1450