Set within a popular residential development moments from Chelsea's King's Road, this charming studio flat offers a bright studio room with a fold down bed, smart kitchenette and bathroom.
- Set within a secure residential development with concierge
- Arranged over the fifth floor and accessed via lift
- Light studio flat with a fold down bed
- Well equipped kitchenette and separate bathroom
- Exceptional location moments from the Kings Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Sloane Avenue is a sought-after Chelsea address and offers easy access to the many fashionable amenities on offer along Fulham Road with King's Road also within close proximity for a more extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
Chelsea Physic Garden
A must for anyone interested in botanics and horticulture. They put on lots of workshops throughout the year and there's a fantastic Christmas fair too.
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,950 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £998 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 284 (26 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000