This unique property is a period conversion featuring an enormous 40' living space with glorious skylights and large windows. The upstairs area is a place to study and relax with a lofty view over the floor below.
- Fabulous and imposing period conversion
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Very large open plan living area
- Plenty of natural light thanks to huge skylights
- Private garden
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Wood floors run throughout
Flanders Road is a quiet residential side street a short distance from the green spaces of Acton Green Common and the many and varied amenities of Chiswick High Road.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This is a fab beauty salon that is part of a larger group, but still keeps its local feel. The team are so friendly and welcoming and the treatments are of a really high standard. I love getting my nails and facials done here.
The Old Ship
As well as the tasty food, this pub offers the most impressive views of the Thames - you can't beat a cold glass of wine while looking out over the water.
Books at a bargain price - everything from fact to fiction, this place is well stocked with a varied range of titles.
Turnham Green station
Stamford Brook station
Ravenscourt Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,750 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,958 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,050 (97 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.