Located on a quiet close moments from the River Thames, this superb two bedroom split-level flat offers well proportioned living space with fresh modern décor.
- Arranged over the first and second floors
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Generous reception room with fireplace
- Separate kitchen with lots of storage space
- Two good-sized double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom, small private balcony
- Attractive wood floors and modern décor
- Allocated shed space ideal for bike storage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Chiswick House and Grounds are close by and a fantastic range of amenities can be found along Chiswick High Road, Devonshire Road and Turnham Green Terrace.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Grove Park Deli
The most amazing selection of deli foods and probably the best sausage rolls in the world!
Great on a summer's evening with outdoor dining, Annie's is close to the Thames and serves reasonably priced food.
Fancy a coffee? A slice of cake? A sausage sandwich? Do you need a last minute present for a girlfriend? Or do you just need a post office or access to the District Line....? Head to Kew Village. There is something for everyone!
Kew Gardens station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,040 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,462 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 763 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.