Presented in fantastic condition and offering open-plan living space, this one bedroom ground floor flat benefits from its own private entrance and has a superb private rear garden.
- Delightful one bedroom ground floor flat
- Large reception room with dining space
- Modern open plan kitchen
- Good sized bedroom with storage space
- Sleek bathroom suite
- Located in a quiet private development
- Attractive landscaped private garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Phil Brown Place is located just off Wandsworth Road moments from the many amenities it has to offer, Clapham Old Town and Queenstown Road are also nearby.
Clapham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Battersea Arts Centre
Whether you're into theatre, comedy or the fantastic annual ale festival, Battersea Arts Centre always has something interesting on.
Amazing food and 50% off your food bill with a Tastecard. Lovely beer garden for balmy evenings and friendly staff.
Steaks, burgers, ribs, a great atmosphere and many different beers - you'll be left feeling full and satisfied from the generous portions!
Wandsworth Road station
Clapham Common station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 375 (34 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.