Gorgeous one bedroom flat securely placed in a popular modern development in a fantastic location on Clerkenwell Road, offering sleek and smart interiors with neutral décor throughout and a wonderful terrace.
- Brilliant one bedroom flat on the fourth floor
- Set in a modern building on Clerkenwell Road
- Smart and neutral interiors
- Generously proportioned reception room and open-plan kitchen
- Private terrace with space to dine
- Close to the Barbican Centre and the City
Charterhouse Square is ideally placed close to the city and the Barbican as well as an excellent selection of bars, restaurants and boutiques in Clerkenwell and Shoreditch nearby. Transport links include both Barbican and Farringdon Stations.
Clerkenwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
The Barbican Exhibition Centre
A quirky but intimate spot for live plays and music events. Home of London Symphony Orchestra!
Amazing food! The service is fantastic and the steak and salmon are out of this world...
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,584 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 461 (42 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.