An amazing two bedroom flat boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout and a private balcony situated on the fifth floor of an impressive apartment building with concierge, a communal gym and swimming pool.
- Situated on the fifth floor of an apartment building
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two good-sized bedrooms one with en-suite
- Private balcony overlooking communal garden
- Access to communal gardens, gym and swimming pool
Amelia House offers a great location moments from a range of local shops and amenities that can be found in Colindale while the development itself benefits from having an onsite concierge, communal gym and spa.
Colindale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sunny Hill Café
A lovely dog friendly café with great food and ice cream. Perfect for just stopping by or having a spot of lunch with the family. Parking is super easy and free!
One of the oldest pubs in the area. They do great cheap drinks, a dartboard and the owner's two cats really rule the place. Be nice or the moggys will ask you to leave!
Excellent value for money. Even if there is a long queue, the 3-4 guys will have you in the chair in no time and they have TV screens and magazines to keep you occupied.
Burnt Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 602 (55 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.