A charming two bedroom flat situated within a modern development boasting bright and well proportioned accommodation throughout and an excellent Colindale location.
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms, one en-suite
- Stylish bathroom and shower room
- Modern development with lift
- Moments from nearby transport links
The property is located in a contemporary residential development close to the shops and amenities of Colindale while Colindale Station is only moments away for links around the city.
Colindale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sunny Hill Café
A lovely dog friendly café with great food and ice cream. Perfect for just stopping by or having a spot of lunch with the family. Parking is super easy and free!
Pages of Hendon
Having been in Hendon for years, they have absolutely everything a house could need - putting B&Q to shame!
Great to take the kids to for a few hours. If you have a pet, there is a pet shop on site and London's largest equestrian store.
Burnt Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 561 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444