A stunning one bedroom flat situated on the fourth floor of a modern development with lift, boasting spacious interiors throughout and a lovely private balcony.
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- One well-proportioned bedroom
- Stylish bathroom
- Lovely private balcony
- Secure development with lift
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in Colindale while the green open spaces of Montrose Playing Fields are also within close proximity.
Colindale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
For all of your Kosher needs. The staff are lovely and they have a great selection of home foods and gifts.
This Italian restaurant serves the best spaghetti in town!
An upmarket hotel that is fully kosher, which serves the local community. It is very luxurious if you feel like a bit of a break away from the kids!
Burnt Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 531 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.