This two bedroom flat is set on the ground floor of a period conversion and offers an expansive reception room, a modern kitchen and a good-sized master bedroom.
- Spacious two bedroom flat set on the ground floor
- Set in a period conversion
- Offering an expansive bright reception room
- Benefiting from a great modern kitchen
- Lovely large master bedroom
- Providing a utility room
- Located moments away from the local amenities of Crouch End
Mount View Road is a quiet and attractive residential street moments from the shops and restaurants of Crouch End Broadway and the beautiful open spaces of Queen's and Highgate Woods.
Crouch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beautiful, vintage-style café. Great for brunch.
I really like going to this independent café at the weekend. They serve a great breakfast menu, including a breakfast burrito that is amazing!
Beautiful little Italian with fantastic food and wine, a welcoming atmosphere and very reasonable prices.
Crouch Hill station
Finsbury Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,070 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,814 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 759 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 4343