This two bedroom flat is set on the ground floor of a period conversion and offers an expansive reception room, a modern kitchen and a good-sized master bedroom.
- Spacious two bedroom flat set on the ground floor
- Set in a period conversion
- Offering an expansive bright reception room
- Benefiting from a great modern kitchen
- Lovely large master bedroom
- Providing a utility room
- Located moments away from the local amenities of Crouch End
Mount View Road is a quiet and attractive residential street moments from the shops and restaurants of Crouch End Broadway and the beautiful open spaces of Queen's and Highgate Woods.
Crouch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
From cakes for special occasions to sandwiches at lunchtime, this local bakery has been serving Crouch End for years and they're certainly my first port of call for baked treats!
This is an awesome steak restaurant. I go here frequently with my friends and family, I really can't recommend it enough!
Simply one of the nicest Thai meals outside of Thailand.
Crouch Hill station
Finsbury Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,070 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,814 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 759 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.