Perfectly located on a delightful square, this elegant four bedroom house is spaciously arranged over four floors and enjoys a lovely 50' garden.
- Elegant four bedroom house presented beautifully throughout
- Superb double reception room, second reception room
- Modern kitchen, dining room which is bathed in natural light
- Utility room, storage room, study
- Four bedrooms, bathroom, shower room and 50' garden
De Beauvoir Square is a picturesque square located moments from the multitude of shops and amenities of Kingsland Road, while vibrant Upper Street with its cosmopolitan bars and restaurants is within close proximity.
De Beauvoir Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bread and Butter
Serving the best breakfasts in Dalston, lovely fresh organic food, amazing juice and great coffee. The tortilla with loads of cheese is a great hangover cure!
Long lazy Sundays or a swift ale after a busy day at work, The Baring is an ever popular watering hole that also has a serious Tuesday night quiz!
Newington Green Fruit and Vegetables
There isn't a vegetable or a piece of fruit that you cannot buy here. Amazing presentation and CHEAP!
Dalston Junction station
Dalston Kingsland station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,157 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,864 (173 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.