This extensively refurbished and generously sized two bedroom garden flat in the heart of Ealing offers spacious bedrooms, large reception room with direct access to a south-facing garden and off-street parking.
- Recently refurbished lovely two bedroom flat
- South facing garden and private side entrance
- Spacious reception room with direct access to garden
- Two double bedrooms and off street parking
- Amazing location in the heart of Ealing
- Very close to the green spaces of The Common
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Perfectly situated in W5 this property benefits from being extremely close to Ealing Broadway and the local shops, bars and restaurants that come with it, as well as being within walking distance of Ealing Common and Ealing Broadway Underground.
Ealing Broadway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
For Arts Sake
A printmakers and framers selling artwork. This place has been going strong since 1984!
A Polish deli selling a fantastic breakfast sandwich!
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
Ealing Broadway station
Ealing Common station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,493 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,760 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 792 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550