Set within a colonial-style development with communal gardens, a swimming pool and tennis courts, this bright two bedroom ground floor flat boasts spacious rooms with lovely wood floors and beautiful interiors.
- Bright and spacious two bedroom ground floor flat
- Sizeable reception room with access to private patio
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Communal swimming pool, tennis court and club house
- Gated development with off-street parking
The property offers easy access to a great selection of bars, shops and restaurants along Ealing Broadway, as well as transport links to Heathrow Airport. For motorists easy access is provided to the A4/M4, A40 (M) and North Circular.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Yo Yo Kitchen
The best sushi takeaway in Ealing!
As well as the delightful garden, this pub's Thursday night quiz is legendary! It also serves great food and a range of different ales.
Ealing Cricket Club
Ealing Cricket Club is a cricket ground in Ealing, London.The ground hosts regular matches, and also a firework display for Bonfire Night!
North Ealing station
Piccadilly line, Zone 3
Ealing Broadway station
CentralDistrict lines, Zone 3
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,336 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 628 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.