This charming and bright two bedroom flat offers well proportioned rooms, plenty of fitted storage space, a superb reception room with a dining area and a contemporary kitchen.
- Bright and well proportioned two bedroom, second floor flat
- Spacious reception room with dining area
- Kitchen with fitted appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and access to balcony
- Dual-aspect second bedroom
- Bathroom with wall-mounted shower attachment
Coleherne Road enjoys a superb position near the range of shops and eateries along Earls Court Road and fashionable Old Brompton Road is also nearby.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This Tuscan restaurant in Chelsea is the real deal! The food is traditional and authentic and there's a cute covered patio area too.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
A hidden gem in the Lots Road Village area of Chelsea.
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000