Centrally located for Croydon, this fabulous two bedroom apartment, offers exquisite views from the twenty-eight floor, spacious accommodation and great communal facilities.
- Superb twenty-eight floor two bedroom apartment
- Carefully designed stylish interior with natural décor
- Contemporary integrated open-plan kitchen
- Generous entertaining area with beautiful views
- Under floor heating throughout individual thermostat
- Contemporary bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Excellent location for West Croydon, East Croydon stations
- Concierge, communal areas and in-house fitness suite
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Saffron Square is moments away from West Croydon and East Croydon rail station and the Croydon Tramlink. The many amenities of Croydon are all within easy reach.
East Croydon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A sandwich deli right in the heart of Croydon. The menu is different every day and the prices are great for the amount you get.
Next door to East Croydon Station sits over 30 shipping containers with a variety of food and drink. Some of the biggest names such as Meat Liquor and The Breakfast Club have outlets.
A wide variety of delicious wraps at great prices!
West Croydon station
West Croydon station
Wellesley Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 827 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Croydon
020 3829 1390