Home Farm House is a beautifully converted Grade II listed dwelling built in the 1730's as part of the vast Claremont estate, offering a superb two bedroom flat benefiting from original features, vaulted ceiling and communal garden.
- Unique and wonderful two bedroom second floor flat
- Set within a beautiful Grade II listed converted dwelling
- Built in the 1730's as part of the Claremont Estate
- Generous and bright reception room with space to dine
- Master bedroom benefits from a private balcony
- Beautiful communal gardens with a historical monument
- Benefits from a garage, off-street parking and loft space
- Original fireplaces and wooden beam features
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Home Farm Close is moments from the facilities and amenities of Esher, and offers easy access to outstanding recreational facilities including Sandown Park racecourse, golf course and ski slope.
Esher locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Not just for cyclists, this café at the end of Esher's High Street does fantastic coffee and gluten free snacks.
Tarte in the Park
Run by the people from The French Tarte cafe in Surbiton, this cafe in Victoria Recreation Ground is perfect for a quick lunch.
A large village gastropub. Great Sunday lunches.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,043 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,277 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Elmbridge Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,043 (96 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Surbiton
020 3829 1300