Centrally located moments from local amenities and Goodge Street Station, this fantastic two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition and benefits from an open-plan kitchen and private balcony.
- Contemporary two bedroom third floor flat
- Presented to an excellent standard throughout
- Open-plan reception room with modern fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite toilet
- Good size second bedroom
- Benefits from a private balcony
- Excellent location in the heart of Fitzrovia
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located in the heart of Fitzrovia, Goodge Street offers a variety of shops and restaurants and is a short walk to Goodge Street underground station for access to transport links.
Fitzrovia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An amazing restaurant for crab and steak. A very cool place where everyone sits on long tables, but don't eat beforehand as it leaves you very full!
This is the perfect place for a quick and tasty dinner with friends in central London. The pad thai is so tasty and they even have an app that you can save money with.
Fusion food at its best. Using seasonal ingredients, the menu always has delicious offerings and the cocktails are some of the tastiest in London!
Goodge Street station
Tottenham Court Road station
Oxford Circus station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,047 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 578 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.