Set over two well-presented floors, this wonderful one bedroom flat offers a spacious reception room with ample space to dine, a smart contemporary kitchen and a sizeable double bedroom.
- Spacious one bedroom flat
- Set over two floors
- Finished to a good modern standard throughout
- Ample space to dine in the reception room
- Large double bedroom with built-in storage
- Close to a wealth of shops and amenities
- Near parks and reliable transport link
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Earlham Grove is superbly situated close to the extensive shops, bars and restaurants in Westfield Stratford, with both Underground and International Stations nearby. Wanstead flats are also close by for lovely green open spaces.
Forest Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This cafe next to Wanstead Park Station makes a great cappuccino!
A fantastic Asian confectionary shop selling both sweet and savoury treats on Green Street, close to Upton Park Underground Station.
Fantastic family orientated cafe serving unique stone baked pizzas, homemade cakes and featuring a basement playground with dedicated activities throughout the week for under 5's. Great place to take babies and toddlers.
Forest Gate station
Wanstead Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,870 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £979 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 618 (57 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585