In a great location for the many amenities of Fulham Broadway this charming ground floor studio flat is well equipped and benefits from a gorgeous kitchen and private garden.
- Superb studio flat offering spacious accommodation
- Excellent studio room with space to dine and ample storage
- Dining table which folds down into a double bed
- Beautiful fully fitted kitchen with elegant wooden worktop
- New bathroom with underfloor heating
- Gorgeous solid oak wood flooring
- French doors leading out to patio garden
- Brilliant access to amenities and Stamford Bridge Stadium
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Wandon Road is situated off New King's Road and is only a 5-6 minutes' walk to Fulham Broadway underground station (District Line). The surrounding area offers a great range of shops, restaurants and amenities.
Fulham Broadway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
The White Horse
Overlooking Parson's Green, this world-famous pub is known for its vast beer selection, great wines and delicious food. There is a barbeque every night in the summer too!
A treasure trove of shabby chic girliness!
Fulham Broadway station
Imperial Wharf station
Imperial Wharf station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,794 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £896 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 350 (32 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway
020 7565 4000