This elegant two bedroom flat boasts stunning accommodation, including delightful bay windows in the 24' reception room and master bedroom, which also features a fabulous en suite bathroom.
- Lovely two bedroom flat with an attractive neturual decor
- High ceilings and ample storage
- Attractive period property in a great location
- Bright and spacious interiors with bay windows
- Excellent living and entertaining space
- Grand reception with spaec to entertain
- Separate fitted kitchen with ample storage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Redcliffe Gardens is conveniently situated for accessing the superb shops and restaurants on fashionable Fulham Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Little Chelsea Fish Market
A lovely restaurant specialising in seafood dishes made using fresh fish delivered daily from boats off the English coast.
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
A cool underground restaurant, bar and club serving the best Mediterranean food within a family environment, and delivering spectacular hospitality and preserving good old-fashioned values.
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,750 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,087 (100 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000