This wonderfully light one bedroom apartment is located on the ground floor with a private patio garden and boasts a brilliant location close to Fulham Broadway and Stanford Bridge.
- Beautiful one bedroom ground floor flat
- Good size reception with space to dine
- Contemporary open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious front facing double bedroom
- Beautifully presented with neutral décor throughout
- Stylish shower room with heated chrome towel rail
- Private rear patio garden
- Superb location for local amenities along Fulham Broadway
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Fulham Road boasts many high end bars and restaurants while supermarkets are in abundance in the area. The flat is also ideally located for Chelsea's home football ground, Stanford Bridge.
Fulham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
A hidden gem in the Lots Road Village area of Chelsea.
The White Horse
Overlooking Parson's Green, this world-famous pub is known for its vast beer selection, great wines and delicious food. There is a barbeque every night in the summer too!
Fulham Broadway station
Parsons Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,008 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 327 (30 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway
020 7565 4000