A bright and airy two bedroom flat set on the ground floor of a house conversion featuring a spacious private garden to the rear and superb location in Golders Green.
- Spacious reception room with garden access
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Additional good-sized bedroom and shower room
- Direct access to shared garden to rear
- Great location close to Golders Green
With the shops and amenities of Golders Green only moments away, the property further benefits from its close proximity to the green open spaces of Golders Hill Park.
Golders Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Golders Hill Park
Boasting a wonderful café and secret garden, this park is a stunning place to relax on a hot, sunny day.
A kosher bakery selling a range of products, including traditional bagels and cakes.
Hampstead Heath Extension
Perfect for going on long walks with the dog or using it as your local running route.
Golders Green station
Brent Cross station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 803 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444