A stunning semi-detached house arranged over three floors boasting bright and modern interiors throughout, a lovely private garden and an excellent Golders Green location.
- Spacious bay-fronted reception room with wood floors
- Lovely dining room with garden access
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Five well-proportioned bedrooms, one en-suite
- Two stylish shower rooms, bathroom and wc
- Ample storage space throughout
- Lovely private garden
- Moments from nearby shops and amenities
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on Finchley Road while the green open spaces of Childs Hill Park are only a short distance away.
Golders Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Kosher restaurant serving a fantastic range of vegetarian and vegan dishes.
A kosher bakery selling a range of products, including traditional bagels and cakes.
Come along and try a deep pan margherita pizza -they're amazing!
Golders Green station
Brent Cross station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,168 (201 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.