A stunning semi-detached house arranged over three floors boasting bright and modern interiors throughout, a lovely private garden and an excellent Golders Green location.
- Spacious bay-fronted reception room with wood floors
- Lovely dining room with garden access
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Five well-proportioned bedrooms, one en-suite
- Two stylish shower rooms, bathroom and wc
- Ample storage space throughout
- Lovely private garden
- Moments from nearby shops and amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on Finchley Road while the green open spaces of Childs Hill Park are only a short distance away.
Golders Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Childs Hill Library
Caring staff that is always willing to help and has fantastic resources.
Bonoo Indian Tapas
A West End style Restaurant, with a relaxed style serving high quality small plates of Indian Food. Amazing atmosphere always buzzing.
Golders Hill Park
Boasting a wonderful café and secret garden, this park is a stunning place to relax on a hot, sunny day.
Golders Green station
Brent Cross station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,391 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,168 (201 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune
020 8432 1444