Amazing one bedroom, sixth floor flat set in the wonderful millennium village boasts a superb open-plan reception room and kitchen, two private balconies and an outstanding roof terrace.
- Stylish one bedroom sixth floor flat
- Set in modern residential development in Millennium Village
- Grand reception room and kitchen with striking high ceilings
- Spacious bedroom with in-built storage and balcony
- Fully fitted kitchen and outstanding bathroom
- Lovely roof terrace with great views
- Parking by separate negotiation
- Porter service
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Maurer Court benefits from a beautiful communal gardens and is ideally situated for access to the many amenities of the O2 Arena, the Thames Clipper and central Greenwich with great transport links nearby for travel to the City and Canary Wharf.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Emirates Air Line
Breathtaking views over east London.
Susan Clark Interiors
A lovely independent interiors shop, selling fab pieces of furniture, fabrics, small gifts and unique cards.
Greenwich Foot Tunnel
One of the last remaining historic parts of Canary Wharf, the tunnels were built under the Thames to connect Greenwich and London Docklands.
North Greenwich station
West Silvertown station
Pontoon Dock station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,216 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,271 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 778 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179