This lovely two bedroom house is arranged over two floors and features generously proportioned accommodation throughout and a sizeable private garden to the rear.
- Beautiful two bedroom house arranged over two floors
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two generously proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Wonderful private garden to the rear
- Great location in Hampstead Garden Suburb
This property benefits from its location in a peaceful residential area in the heart of Hampstead Garden Suburb while the shops and amenities of Temple Fortune are also close by.
Hampstead Garden Suburb locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A luxurious florist appointed by HRH The Prince of Wales, selling beautiful bouquets and wedding flowers.
A fantastic open space in the heart of Hampstead Garden Suburb with a community spirit.
An upmarket ladies fashion boutique selling designer clothing.
Golders Green station
Finchley Central station
Brent Cross station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,018 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 750 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444